The Raindrop is in a class of its own. The beautiful vessel adorned with an elegant raindrop pattern.
This vessel comes with a lovely glass lid adourned with a tassel (may vary from picture).
This vessel makes a lovely trinket box once all the wax has been melted and cleaned out.
Note - The tassel colours & design may vary depending on availability.
COPPER/ROSE GOLD OUT OF STOCK TILL MID DECEMBER
XMAS SCENTS - PLEASE CHOOSE ANY BELOW AND ADD A NOTE OF THE SCENT YOU WOULD LIKE
- Each time you light your candle, give it time for the whole surface to melt and reach the edges of the glass, this is to avoid tunnelling.
- After each burn, let the wax cool and trim the wick. this stops the candle smoking when re lit or black soot appearing.
- Do not use the candle lid to extinguish the candle if it has a silicone seal, the candle can still be very hot after extinguishing and may cause the silicone to burn.
- If smoking occurs, extinguish the flame, wait for candle to cool, trim the wick, remove trimmings and relight.
- Do not burn your candle for more than 4hours in any one sitting.
- Do not be tempted to burn your candle to the very end, when there is 10mm of wax remaining do not relight the candle, clean out the existing wax and use the jar as a container, trinket box etc.
- Don’t blow your candle out, if you have burned the candle correctly there will be a pool of wax, blowing will be extremely dangerous, use a snuffer, place a lid over the jar that isn't flammable, or using a wick tool, dip the wick into to wax and straighten.
- Avoid placing your candles where they will be exposed to sunlight or harsh indoor lightning, such as spotlights.
Any problems or guidance please don't hesitate to contact us !
Refund & Cancellation Policy
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If you are not satisfied with your purchase or you change your mind, you can request a return or exchange within 14 days of purchase if the candle is in the original condition and packaging. Original condition means that there are no scratches or marks on the product and the product’s packaging has not been opened, used or damaged and the product is in a re-saleable condition. Please note that unless a manufacturing defect is present, we cannot accept returns of candles that have been lit.
To initiate a return, please send an email to with a list of the items that you want to return and the reason you are not satisfied with the product. Detailed instructions for the return will be provided with 48 hours.
You must pay the return postal cost. We recommend using a "signed for" service to guarantee proof of delivery back into our warehouse. We will not refund any items lost in the post or not delivered in to us.
Make sure your items are securely wrapped, it is your responsibility to ensure returned items are resalable.
Allow up to 7-10 days upon return of goods for funds to be credited to your original method of payment (minus any original shipping costs) or an exchange made.
Products purchased as a set can only be returned as a complete set, not as individual items.
Products given as a gift can only be returned by the original purchaser.
We take every precaution to ensure our products arrive to you as quickly and safely as possible, however on rare occasion, breakage does occur in transit. If this has happened, please send us an email at with the following:
• Photos of the packaging and candle
- Order number
If you believe your product is faulty or are experience problems, please in the first instance get in touch with us (email@example.com). We will try and rectify any problems you are having.
If we are unable to rectify any problems you are experiencing we would ask you to return the item to us and we would replace the item for you, we would reimburse the return postage cost to you.
Any faulty products will be replaced on a like for like basis.